Help us help others (and maybe you)
CLO is a grassroots network of people from across America and around the
world working together to help disaster victims locate their family members and
friends when they need them most. Here's how you can help us:
will support our free service and help provide it to anyone who needs it when a disaster hits.
We do not spend any money on fund-raising.
If you represent a company or
foundation, you can sponsor us by providing general funding and specific
resources to increase the availability of our services in the US and overseas.
Please let us know if you
can help with:
- General corporate sponsorships
- Toll-free minutes
- Internet bandwidth
- Other telephony resources, including DIDs
Give your time, inspiration, and perspiration
We rely on experienced volunteers to help achieve our mission. If you'd like to pitch in, contact us here.
- Marketing & PR
- Asterisk, PHP, SQL, and general programming skills
- IVR and text to speech experience
- Web design
If you're in or near a disaster area, tell people about CLO
1) Print out, copy and distribute
the CLO flyer to as many affected people as possible. Take the
flyer in to shelters and social services. The more people that know about CLO,
the more people we will be able to reconnect with their families and
2) E-mail, fax, or bring in a copy of our latest press release to the local media in your area - newspapers, radio, television, internet.